[Balmung] Small group of friends looking to expand Rp Circles

Hello there! We are a small collective of friends who were RP regulars on the Balmung server and after having taken a break, we have just now started to return to the game, we would like to get back into RP and  expand our friend circle, as most of the previous RP folks we knew no longer play.  Our group is a fun, friendly, and  experienced set of role players, who have rped not only in  Final fantasy 14, but other MMos, as well as tabletops.  That being said, we welcome all regardless of experience one has a roleplayer.  All we ask is you enjoy RP for rps sake, and are active, and won;t vanish for long period of time (yes, we understand content droughts are hard, but RP is a good filler for that kind of thing!).  We welcome anyone who can visit the realm, or if you are on Balmung itself.  Our goal is to create a fun, friendly, and most importantly safe place for people to express themselves as they roleplay in the wodnerful game that is Final Fantasy 14!  Please, come join us we would love to have you and cannot wait to write stories with you!

If you are interested please reply here,  or contact Kianna Vantes or Aurora Delacroix on server Balmung, if we are offline, feel free to contact me on Discord at RyuDraconis#4007

We hope to see you in game!

Edited by RyuDraconis
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there! I'm definitely interested, if you folks are still looking for additional members? I'm relatively new to roleplaying in-game, but I've been roleplaying via forums and Discord for 13+ years. I'd like to hit you up via Discord so I can ask more questions, sent you a request under the name "Valen". Looking forward to hearing from you!