Seeking Adoptable Child For a Young Couple!

My RP friend and I are putting out feelings to see if anyone at all is remotely interested in potentially playing a minor character to be welcomed into the hearts of our young, star-crossed couple (Male Au Ra, female Miqo'te). Unfortunately they are unable to have any of their own, plus we really like the idea of having one at least old enough to converse with and grow with wholesomely as writers. We don't have a particular age in mind (old enough to have great RP with, so probably not toddlers, but young enough to benefit from parental figures) and any race really will do as long as the character obviously looks child-like. We wouldn't mind a Lala, though a small Miqo'te, Midlander, or Au Ra might work better. Heck, even a small Elezen :).

Feel free to reply to this with any questions about the two parental figures, your character (the kiddo!), or really anything. You can also private message me, but I'll get to Discord responses super fast at RED#8572.

Au Ra: A cinnamon roll. Healer, doctor, playful and goofy. Heart of gold and adventurous spirit.
Miqo'te: A sassy pants. Guard. Passionate, spirited, protective. A strong foundation and sharp wit.

Edited by Galeteya

Hi there!

would love to talk more about this if that’s ok, do you have discord or anything? I’ve played a child character on Balmung for a few years and really enjoy it, would like to chat and discuss details.

My discord is spacer.pngspacer.png

Pastel#8654