New rper lookin for help (maybe connections)

Hey folks! A friend got me to join FF14, and while I'm not new to rp, I'm definitely new to rp in this world. I've been reading up on some lore, but I'll admit, I got a bit mixed up on Xaela versus Raen until I was pretty far along in my leveling journey. I have a few character concepts that I'd absolutely love if people would be so kind as to offer some constructive criticism. While I have about two months until I can transfer realms, I plan to move to an rp home world. Until then, I'm just kinda stuck visiting!

Concept 1: Born of the Himaa tribe, this woman was born a twin. Her and her sibling were(are?) fairly close, and her fiery spirit has led her to grow as a capable warrior. During one of their migrations, the tribe clashed with a group of outsiders, and their different fighting style frustrated and intrigued her. At one point, she decided to take leave from her tribe to learn new ways of improving her combat prowess. If another rper was interested, it could be that they travel together.

Concept 2:  Either left behind (maybe Tumet) or a lone survivor from a battle, the small Xaela girl was picked up or found by one who lived in the far east. Growing up as the black sheep (get it) of her area, she devoted herself to the way of the sword, growing up to serve as a samurai.

I thought I had another, but if I think of it, I will. If its not clear, I've absolutely been in love with the Xaela aesthetic as well as the far eastern (especially samurai) concept. Any creative ways to have that happen are also welcome! Plus, look at her! This is a GREAT LOOK!

ffxiv_08092020_015409_594.png

• 2 weeks later...