Experienced roleplayer new to the world of FF14 RP looking for an FC/RP group.

Hello! I don't really know how to begin this so I suppose I will start with my credentials. I have been roleplaying off and on for the last six years through several mediums (Whether other games or simply discord dm's and the likes),  and this is my return to roleplaying once more after a handful of months hiatus. I'm fairly confident in my writing ability and I am more than capable of writing a few simple sentences, through to several detailed paragraphs - whatever the situation calls for. 

As for my FF14 experience, I currently have 1106 hours played at the time of writing this and I feel confident in saying that I have at very least dabbled in everything the game has to offer in terms of content. Although when it comes to the story and lore of the game I've never really paid any attention to it beyond casually, which I know is supposedly borderline heresy to some people haha. I am now interested in giving the story another try and have been casually reading into the lore whenever I have a few free moments in preparation for beginning my journey into the world of Roleplaying. So in terms of FF14 worldly knowledge or FF14 roleplaying etiquette, I'm about as new as they come but I'm very interested to learn.  

Originally I was just going to try and find a community/FC in game or by searching the FC list on the forum, but I didn't think it'd be very fair of me to expect that someone would be willing to deal with my level of experience, So instead I thought I would post here and then anyone who is willing/wanting to help me can reach out! I've done a bit of research into how the community normally functions and I'm hoping I can put it to use well lol. 

In the meantime I have created a relatively bare bones character and backstory that I hope to share with you and correct/expand upon with some guidance from someone much more immersed in the lore than I. I am hoping to join a group that focuses more on H-RP, which I'm fairly certain I could hold my own in once I am more knowledgeable about the lore beyond the baseline word building and how it ties into the Roleplay community I've already researched. 

To reach me you can add me on discord here:

Yesuntei#2660

Or you could just add me directly on FF. Either way I look forward to hearing from anyone willing to help cx.