Hi there!

tengloom

Okay so. I don't really have much experience with MMOs. I've only ever played Runespace, the free trial of WoW, and Fusion Fall Retro when it was still around. I'm not really all that good at some of the more simple stuff, but I've been getting better after playing this game for a little over a week now. RP experience, on the other hand, is something I have a good chunk of experience in. At least 12 years I think!

My primary server is Brynhildr, so I'm not too used to seeing a bunch of RP guilds around. There's a few, but I'm usually too much of a nervous mess to say anything to them. Finally bit the bullet and visited Mateus a few times and it was pretty neat! It looks to be a pretty lively server! Though uh. I thought I'd search around there for a medium that's more comfortable for me to start out with and I stumbled upon this place. xux;

My character's name is Soumrak Dusek! Most of his glamour plates are just excuses for me to put him in some sort of skirt since I think he looks nice in them. He's generally a pretty timid dude that prefers attacking from a distance/healing. As long as he isn't in the middle of the action, he's fine with fighting. I've had this character for years, but I haven't fleshed him out as much as I would have liked. Hopefully some Rp can help change that!

I'm also wanting to bring in an Au Ra girl that I wanna drop in Mateus. I have the appearance for her all up and ready to go. Just need to think of everything else. The creation process for this one is going a little slow. xux;

he does have like the marks on his cheeks they're just the same color as his eyes and highlights so they don't show up all that well

also please excuse me for taking so long to post something I got super nervous

Spoiler

spacer.png