Greetings!

Lell Lulane

Hi! The names Le'ellane Lulane! Bard/Scholar/Machinist wanderer! You got a story I'm interested in hearing it and maybe more.

I'm looking to get into more Rp in FF. I've been playing for nearly 2 years now and 10 years on WOW, but much of wow was as a raider. I'm not a huge fan of strictly raiding. I am mostly new to online rp with any experience being back in the early 2000s and really new to using the in game rp rules. Out of games I've been doing table top gaming since 95 and LARPS since 2013. 

I found the coalition via a lot of searching online mostly trying to find where the online rp was. I am aiming for all types of rp I think. It just depends on how the story progresses. 

Lell is a wanderer having recently lost her position with the Adders as a field archer. Now she's trying desperately to find a new way of life while rediscovering her softer side. She loves meeting new people and learning more about them and attempts to be responsible but fun. she's somewhat shy around new people and large crowds but slowly opens up quickly. She has a wiki page currently.

In real life I'm a crafter, artist, and house keeper. I tend to have a lot of time on my hands and love to make all sorts of things. I love animals and have 2 cats and a dog. 

I hope I can fit in and find more rp in game or on discords.

Discord is a good place to start. Some RP Discord groups are even built up around specific themes, like a miqo'te community or a band of adventurers for hire. Individuals looking to make some RP connections will sometimes add their Discord username when they post about their character here.  

Oh that's good to know. Thank you! In the time that I've posted here I actually found an RP FC that did an interview of my character and accepted me in so I'm excited for that. I did notice I need to practice my in game rp more. I'm pretty slow and don't know all the rules and commands yet. So, that's something to work on ,but so far the groups been a lot of fun.

I need to poke around this forum though and see whats here soon too!

• 5 weeks later...