Returning to FFXIV

I been away off and on due to non stable job, i'm good now so I'm back and ether LF for a RP guild to join or make. I know Balmung and Mateus is two good ones but does anyone know which are the best rp servers listing from 1 - 10 (if that makes any sense). 

I'm looking through the forums for any key.

Edited by ParanoiaOrigins

Welcome back!  What I can tell, Balmung and Mateus are pretty comparable with rp.  I would say choose whichever server is open and where you have the most friends or contacts. 

Hopefully that helps!

On 10/15/2020 at 7:33 PM, Sheep Shifter said:

Welcome back!  What I can tell, Balmung and Mateus are pretty comparable with rp.  I would say choose whichever server is open and where you have the most friends or contacts. 

Hopefully that helps!

"IF" i can get it is the key words

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2020 at 3:21 PM, ParanoiaOrigins said:

got into mateus so thats a start but as always balmung is locked up nice and tight

Welcome to Mateus! If you're looking for an FC still or just want to roleplay shoot me a message or stop by my little shop in the Mist.

On 10/29/2020 at 6:33 PM, Veiled said:

Welcome to Mateus! If you're looking for an FC still or just want to roleplay shoot me a message or stop by my little shop in the Mist.

Yeah sure, kinda wanted to start my own FC to go along with my "Carmina Wolf Pack" thing i thought would help my subs/viewers etc for my youtube thing i fthat makes any sense.

Not sure if that would be a good idea making an FC on that server if its hard to get into.

Edited by ParanoiaOrigins
On 11/1/2020 at 8:32 PM, ParanoiaOrigins said:

Yeah sure, kinda wanted to start my own FC to go along with my "Carmina Wolf Pack" thing i thought would help my subs/viewers etc for my youtube thing i fthat makes any sense.

Not sure if that would be a good idea making an FC on that server if its hard to get into.

It's not always like this so I think you'd be fine to make one.