[Crystal/Mateus] LF RP Connections !

Hey, I'm Sasha and new to the FFXIVRPC, but I've been doing writing (and roleplaying) mostly on forums for a long time! 
I didn't know how to go about finding to RP with in game, so I figured this was a good place to start. Sorry I tend to get long winded!

Zv'iruh is a fisherman and shipbuilder at the docks of Limsa Lominsa, and although he wasn't especially good at it, he went into a profession as a scholar while taking care of his found family, Sarnai, who is like a little sister to him. Before he had settled into this, though, he had been a conscript in the Garlean army for eight years after the occupation of Ala Mhigo, and is still fighting his way out of the repercussions of that, be it habits, ways of thinking, or even his turbulent mental state. Thanks to the friendly demeanor and company of the sailors, Zv'iruh is a much better conversationalist than he ever was, however, he's still slow to pick up on social cues, and doesn't talk about himself much. There's a lot more about him at his card, here, if you're interested.

• I'm looking for any type of bonds, actually -- be it friends, enemies, sexual partners, etc. and working our way into it however it falls. Varied dynamics are my favorite things ever, and I'd be happy to plot with you and write with you. Planning can only get so far, I like to just throw the characters together and see how they react, normally.
  • Here are some hooks:
    • Zv'iruh does not take to magic easily, and being a scholar is actually rather difficult for him, but he is incredibly persistent. Your character can either question why he continues to put an effort at something he's not naturally talented in, or your character can help him out. Either way, he mentions that it's what he considers his "second chance", and, is not so easily ready to give it up.
    • Your character recognizes Zv'iruh from two different paths: his first nine years with his parents, living in the Ala Mhigo area, or from his time in the Garlean army. The first would be more light-hearted, though he'd have trouble remembering your character and reconnecting. The second leaves more opportunities, such as his legion took part in destroying or killing something important to your character, they met him during an occupation, etc. and can now confront him on it. It is also possible to have been conscripts together, if that is part of your character's lore.
    • Zv'iruh travels a lot with his sister, Sarnai, after the calamity. Your character could have easily met him on these travels.
    • Zv'iruh takes on many sexual partners, though he rarely meets the same person more than once. He is very loose with preference as long as emotions don't get involved and he can be as rough (or they can) as he wants. Your character could easily be one of those flings, but also either end up becoming a steady thing, they end up meeting in a "normal" environment and feeling awkward, or your character is persistent, etc. Always willing to do more, but I hope that gets you started!

I'm an evening gamer but am readily available on discord at all time nap time#0550. You can also find me on twitter @ apidraws. I'd like to note that although Zv'iruh is rather sexual, I'm not interested in ERP, sorry!

I'm on PS4 with a wireless keyboard so forgive my typos etc. I'm most comfortable on discord atm, but I am gradually adjusting to writing in game, and can do that as well! Can't wait to set something up, thanks for sitting through this!