Sapphire Lilies <Mateus>

A new FC looking for casual RPer's that would be willing to do events with us. We plan on making an expansive gang. Our main goal is to make Gil and get famous doing it.

Story wise well start broad by getting a gang together then making connections with other FC's to help expand our network. we will work morally  jobs but that will be on the downlow as to not upset our members trying to stay with the law.

We are willing to accept most members and anyone involved in the more morally grey jobs will be required to have some sort of mask and be willing to put on a FC outfit. ( That will be provided )

( as for the casual aspect I'd like to be a mix of IC and OOC but it would be up to the individual  )

Edited by CECengineer
Added discord
  • CECengineer changed the title to Sapphire Lilies <Mateus> ( No longer accepting members outside of RP, too full! )
  • 4 weeks later...

I know it says only accepting now through in-game rp, and honestly I prefer that. However I'm recently returning to the game and as usual finding people inside can be dang near impossible. Is there a tag I can look for/locations people are active so I'd be able to approach and if nothing else interact to see if there's a fit?

• CECengineer changed the title to Sapphire Lilies <Mateus>