Rebel Pureblood Garlean Searching for Romance/Longtime RP Partner

Well, as the title says! I've generally been away from the game a while due to classes and commitments IRL, which--admittedly, come fairly often around Fall/Spring, but come Summer I may have some more time than I even do now. 

That being said, I'm making this kind of a casual search. Not really in a big rush for Luke to choose someone/me to decide on a longterm RP partner for him. I enjoy slow burns, and RP that can build into small plotlines and character building. I /do/ enjoy the passionate 'ERP' that may come of their relationship, but I wouldn't like their relation to be purely that. It might be a portion, but not the whole of the dinnerplate. I also require 18+ character/player, as I do not FTB. I am 28 years IRL should it matter.

Garlean themes tend to be prevalent around this character, as do some void themes (but he does not usually seek void out, as he doesn't understand it). I'm open to additional themes (dark, torture, etc.)

I enjoy near all themes of RP--slice of life, dark/torture, etc. Dont have much in the way of triggers. If I feel uncomfy, I am communicative. I prefer public based RP, instead of sitting in a room all the time (as long as we break it up I dont mind). I just prefer a partner who enjoys meeting other RPers and doing events (Lucius owns a restaurant). Also prefer playing IG instead of discord unless absolutely necessary (servers down, IRL financial issues, etc.) I would also like to potentially have the characters IC bonded--make the wedding something fun and spectacular. So, preferably I'd like to meet characters native to Balmung, but I would be open to meeting others from other servers that can transfer to Balmung. I wouldn't expect it soon after meeting, just if our characters/us as RP partners mesh well.

Luke has a preference to be sub, but can switch as long as the other is dom/switch. I dont like these labels, as I prefer to let characters 'write themselves' at any given moment. 

I have a strict communication rule, as well as separation of OOC/IC requirement. I am not my character, and you shouldn't take any of what he says as 'me' saying things to 'you', just your character.  I've had issues with people doing this in the past, so I wanted it mentioned.

Other than that, please poke me at PoisonedPaint#5681 or send a PM. More character/ooc details are in his carrd in my signature. Please check the hooks for more on romancing him!

Mind you, Luke also is fairly picky. Male Miqo'te, and maybe Hrothgar are his main eye-catchers. He likes ears/tail. What can I say?

Edited by Lucius Ignatius
  • 4 months later...

Would like to give this a tiny bump. I've been looking into the game again and might like to try getting something going. I am at the tail end of my college semester, so I may have some extra time soon. I'd like to try some slow burn friendships IC that could become more. If interested, please poke me/add via discord. I'm chill and wont bite. ❤️

• Lucius Ignatius changed the title to Rebel Pureblood Garlean Searching for Romance/Longtime RP Partner