Hiii ♥️

dibella

Hi! I go by Lolly. I’m very new to FFXIV RP (although not to FFXIV or RP) and, like all things, when I do something I want to do it right. So I found this forum!

I am a little nervous about getting started, but I hope to ease that with all this!

MMORPG background

I have dabbled in a few MMORPGs, but FFXIV has always been my fave. I have played it for several years off and on, but have only recently decided to branch out to the RP side of things.

RP experience

I have been RPing for around ten years now, starting as a baby on IMVU (remember that??) when I was like 11. And I’ve just kept at it since then. 

Character ideas/info

I’m going for a dreamy, dizzy kind of fortune teller/healer (like a village clever woman kinda?) who is very outgoing, but has difficulty making connections and contacts due to being a little odd.

How did you learn about the coalition?

Google :,)

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be?

I’m a pretty heavy RPer. I like deep connections and interlacing stories, and I tend to have a pretty in-depth writing style.

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing?

I play a looooot of TTRPGs. I have been in a movie once! (I even have an IMDB page.)      I like to sew and knit and embroider. I read too much. That’s basically it.

Ideally I’d like to join a RP-based free company or link shell, but I’m totally cool with just one on one stuff too.

I’m really friendly, I promise, so hit me up! Feel free to message me instead if you prefer.