Looking for Long Term relationship/friendship rp

Hello All! I am a returning rper to this website, hoping to find a new partner to roleplay with! Its a bit hard for me to rp in game most of the time so I prefer doing so over this website or on discord for easier access and being able to put a bit more effort into responses. I do work full time so I tend to be busy from around 4am to 3pm EST. Honestly, I'm a huge sucker for romance but friendship will work as well! Or maybe even enemies to lovers ;)? I also tend to try and write at least one or two paragraphs with at least four to five sentences each. Well, I shall gladly go into more detail through pm if anyone is interested haha. Now then, onto my baby~

2021-01-04.png

Name: Petra Atoel

Race: Miqo'te Keeper of the Moon

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Brief Personailty: A rather happy go lucky person. Never strays far without a smile. Enjoys spending time with good company. Has a bit of a sassy streak and can be rather sarcastic around those she doesn't like. Super lovable and adores children.

2021-01-04 (3).pngBrief Bio: Her parents had moved to Kugane while her mother was unknowingly pregnant with Petra, trying to escape from some men that were after her father for reasons she never learned. She grew up in the bustling city getting to meet all sorts of people. After spending most of her childhood in the city, she decided to branch out and move to Othard. Instantly finding love of the landscape she began spending her time traveling the land, learning what she could from the different cultures before finally deciding to stay in Yanxia and simply traveling that area.

2021-01-04 (2).png

Edited by Airewen
  • 11 months later...