[CLOSED] [CLOSED]

Chip

• Chip changed the title to Looking for Discord-only RP!
  • 4 weeks later...

I love a mysterious silent type, Tsukiyotake is easily wowed by many things away from her tribe in the mountains, so what seems like a walking suit of armor at times will definitely intrigue her enough eventually to intervene someway or another -- if fate throws enough luck & tosses an opportunity less awkward than just ... walking up and asking "what are you?" heheheh. Endel seems very intriguing and Tsukiyotake lives in her thoughts a bit too much at times! 

thought i would also like a bit of time to have a detailed dossier for Tsukiyotake since i need to feel out the game just a liiiiittle bit more ^^

Hello there! Thanks for your interest! I'm actually glad you mentioned something about a suit of armor because it made me realize I need to update his header image. He wears a cloak most of the time, so you wouldn't even see his armor usually, nor does his armor actually look like that picture... Gah, I'll fix the pic later. Enough rambling about that... *ahem*

Feel free to hit me up once you've come up with more for your character. I'd love to read more about her! I'm also down for throwing Endel at her some time. He plays the mysterious silent type verrrrry well. ;)

Hello!

If any of my characters look like they might be cool to build connections with, I'm also looking to get them invested in rp and connections as well. I'm a casual 'post as you can' discord rper so there's no pressure for responses at all. I'd rather just have some fun and see where it goes.  

Sen'ra

X'vhett

Jun'a

Hiya! I absolutely adore the layouts of your carrds! I can tell you’ve put a lot of effort in them and the descriptions and designs are really cool and intriguing! (I’m a word nerd I’m sorry 😬) Anywho! All your characters sound lovely and I’d love to throw my own characters at ‘em. Feel free to PM me or send me a Discord invite. I’d be down for brainstorming some ideas sometime!

• Chip changed the title to [CLOSED] [CLOSED]