Eastern RP groups in Mateus???

I'm trying to find some active RP Free Companies that tend to focus around Kugane and Doma. Where do I go to find these groups? I already tried here and on the Mateus RP discord but they both seem to center around crime. I am for most anything but with a goody two shoes character, a syndicate is out of the question unfortunately lol

There are a couple eastern FCs that I've seen that are not crime related.   Here is the info from the Crystal RP discord;

FC Name: Tales from Hingashi <HinRP>
Server: Mateus
Leader: Hatsumomo Sohma (Chi-Sprout#2348)
Officers: Yoshiaki Honda (Alex6thJuly#8584)
Alignment: - Lawful Good
Type of RP: Hingan-focused, Eastern-focused, Social, Adventurous, Relaxed, Casual.
FC Carrd: https://talesfromhingashi.carrd.co/

❰ TACHIMARU-KAI     IS     RECRUITING! ❱   

<MARU> is a LAWFUL GOOD, lore-abiding, Doman themed company focused 
on the restoration  of  Monzen  --  a  storied  prefecture  known  to  be  home  to 
Doma's renowned samurai. We are an inclusive, slice-of-life, story-driven group 
that encourages character development and long-lasting relationships. 

ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ
 doman                        heavy rp           slice-of-life               samurai
 lawful-good               family              lore-abiding              story-driven
ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

《 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓊𝓈     ✿     𝒸𝓇𝓎𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓁      ✿     𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓇𝑜𝑔𝒶𝓃𝑒   𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹    𝟩    𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓉   𝟧𝟪 》

https://www.tachimarukai.com/ 

Was going to say I heard of an Eastern Discord server back in Stormblood but it seems Fox is ahead of me.

I'm kind of dealing with the same problem over on Balmung. I wasn't specifically looking for an Eastern themed FC but it was one of the kinds I had my eye out for. 8 out of 10 are yakuza fronts and the remaining 2/10 are either for geisha or straight up courtesans. Neither is really fitting for my character.

Edited by Mermaid
Forgot an entire sentence. Oops.