Help: Guidance around the site!

cina

Hiya!

I'm new to the site and ffxiv in a whole really I suppose! I enjoy roleplaying in general depending on what it is of course, but if anyone is willing to help me figure out the website, that would be lovely. 

Thank you ❤️

Hello there and welcome, Cina! Are there any question in particular you have about the website? You've found the Welcome Desk, which is the most important starting point, so you're well on your way to getting around! If you're looking for others to RP with, I recommend checking out the Making Connections board. If you're looking to join an FC, you can click on the "Free Company" tab on the top menu of the page. If you're looking for RP events to attend, you can check out the Calendar (you can navigate to it by clicking the "More" tab on the top menu and selecting which calendar you want to view). Of course, there's plenty of other boards on the site for lore, RP discussion, IC RP, etc., so feel free to browse around!

If there's anything us normal folks can't help you out with, @Unnamed Mercenary is probably your man for any questions!

Edited by Faye