o/

Mythic

Hello, everyone! I'm new to the forums, nice to meet you! 

You can call me Mythic. I came to the forums in search of some potential Roleplay partners. Are there any active RPs going on at the moment? 

If not, would anyone be willing to start an RP with me? 

I look forward to making new friends here! 

Hello there, Mythic, welcome! :D Are you looking for RP threads here on the forums specifically? I know there have been some folks looking for Discord RP lately, so you may be able to strike something up!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 10:39 PM, Faye said:

Hello there, Mythic, welcome! :D Are you looking for RP threads here on the forums specifically? I know there have been some folks looking for Discord RP lately, so you may be able to strike something up!

Hello, nice to meet you! I'm very new to the forums and I wasn't sure how you guys conduct your RPs here! I don't mind starting a roleplay on either the forums, or the Discord! If you would be so kind, would you send me a link to the Discord? 

Thanks! 

On 3/8/2021 at 9:09 PM, Talan Jeanne said:

Hi Mythic, I see that you happen to be from Cactuar! Do you happen to be a member of the Aether Roleplay Hub? Or any of the other Aether focused discords? :)

No, I am not actually! Although I would love to join ❤️

21 hours ago, Mythic said:

Hello, nice to meet you! I'm very new to the forums and I wasn't sure how you guys conduct your RPs here! I don't mind starting a roleplay on either the forums, or the Discord! If you would be so kind, would you send me a link to the Discord? 

Thanks! 

The RPC forums exist primarily for people to network OOC for in-game RP. That being said, most things you'll find here are geared toward in-game RP (usually on the Crystal Data Center, but there are some individuals and groups elsewhere) rather than forum or Discord RP. There is no official Discord server for this site, but there may be for some for your Data Center like the one Talan mentioned. :) That being said, there are RP forums here, as well as some folks in the Making Connections board looking for Discord RP, so if in-game RP isn't what you're looking for, you still have options.

On 3/19/2021 at 10:31 PM, Faye said:

The RPC forums exist primarily for people to network OOC for in-game RP. That being said, most things you'll find here are geared toward in-game RP (usually on the Crystal Data Center, but there are some individuals and groups elsewhere) rather than forum or Discord RP. There is no official Discord server for this site, but there may be for some for your Data Center like the one Talan mentioned. :) That being said, there are RP forums here, as well as some folks in the Making Connections board looking for Discord RP, so if in-game RP isn't what you're looking for, you still have options.

This answers my questions! I have not had the chance to RP in-game in a long time, since my sub was cancelled. I do plan to return to the game, so I would love to get involved with a roleplaying guild once I come back! 

I joined the Aether roleplay hub, and I am looking forward to making new friends there! Shoutout @Talan Jeanne to Talan again for inviting me to the Discord. 

I will also try the Making Connections Board if I end up looking for more people to start an RP with! So thanks again to @Faye you as well, Faye. 

Edited by Mythic