Sage Lore

Posted (edited)

Due to RL constraints I've been unable to play FFXIV since the base Shadowbringers patch, but when I am able to return(hopefully prior to Endwalker) I intend to start making preparations for making my main into a Sage for roleplay going forward as I very much like the concept of the Noulith Weilding barrier healer that controls the flow of their own Aether for their magic. I'm currently brainstorming ideas for character background and I think I have a decent basic concept but obviously can't flesh it out until I know more about Sages. I was wondering is there any Sage lore being shown in game yet with the latest Shadowbringers patches that hasn't yet appeared on internet searches? I know from past experience that not all lore from the game makes it's way successfully onto the internet, or can take a long time to do so.

Cheers!

Edited by Madness

There is no sage lore in game or elsewhere yet at this point. Hopefully we'll learn a bit more about the class in upcoming live letters and the virtual FanFest!

15 hours ago, Faye said:

There is no sage lore in game or elsewhere yet at this point. Hopefully we'll learn a bit more about the class in upcoming live letters and the virtual FanFest!

Thanks Faye! I thought that would be the case but I just wanted to check as it is going to be a while longer before I can get in game to check myself.