Pick a Carrd, Any Carrd--Sen's characters

Overall Details

Basic Info

• Characters: Sen'ra Icarios, X'vhett Tia, Jun'a Maahl
  • Primary character: Sen'ra or now honestly Jun'a, pretty evenly
  • Linkshells: --
  • Primary RP linkshell: --

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium to Heavy. I like diving in. 
  • Views on RP combat and injuries: With OOC communication and fairness (no godmodding) sure. No death though please and thank you. 
  • Views on IC romance: Sure! I enjoy building connections in my characters like that, I just like it to build organically and be something invested in with the effort. ERP is fine if natural for the characters, and Fade to Black works as well. I'm pretty laid back on that front. 
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): That's bread and butter to rping in a game, right? I'm looking for long term, story-driven rp to really dig into! Always open to ties for backstory purposes or else-wise--family less so for these guys. Maybe eventually if oocly we hit it off and it would jive.
  • Views on lore: I try to be within lore parameters, but don't mind creative flexes. It's fun to see how people interpret things sometimes. 
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): All good. I'll work with what's comfortable for someone if they prefer to rp in /party or /tells. I'm not in any linkshells presently, but can see how they could be used ICly. I'm also open to google doc or discord rp for lengthier endeavors, and really enjoy writing meatier posts. 

III. Other Info

• Timezone: EST
  • Contact info: Ingame, here, or discord at request. 

The Characters

spacer.png

Sen'ra

Fortune Teller and Fate Seer ; Carrd

+++

spacer.png

X'vhett

Ruin Delver and Magick Theorist; Carrd

+++

spacer.png

Jun'a

The Incense Merchant with Questionable Motives; Carrd