List of CUL Crafted Drinks for a Menu

Looking to create a menu for a venue my FC may eventually start hosting, and I was wondering if anyone had a list of all the crafted drinks CUL can craft. I mean, if not, I can always go through the job itself and *make* one, but that'd take a good long while, and I figure if anyone already has one, the work has been done, no need to do that when I can be doing other things, right?

Anyroad, basically what it says on the tin. If anyone has that, or knows of a place that has that, just a list of liquid consumables CUL can create, as it's decidedly more of a bar (I know, I know, played out trope) than an eatery, but you pays your money and you takes your choice.

Thanks kindly in advance!

I don’t know of any specific place where you can find a list of just drinks (although admittedly, I haven’t looked much) but you can see a list of all the recipes that CUL can create on the Eorzea Database. It has the recipies for every level and every craft, so you can see without having to level the class itself. 

Hopefully someone else can come along with a better, more helpful source, but if you end up having to hunt them down yourself that should be easer than levelling up the class in game to see what it can make. 

I don't know of any list anyone has actually compiled somewhere. The closest would probably be one of the databases of crafting recipes like Lothaire linked. When I make menus for my events, I just go through the marketboard in game to find usable items.

Thank you both for the replies! Unfortunate I'm going to have to do this the old fashioned way, but hey! Just means that when I get done with it, I can compile the list in a handy reference for anyone else to use who may be looking for similar.

Probably should have done that over the weekend, but eh, real life has to come first.

Again, thanks for the replies!