new-ish roleplayer says hello

Sakuyo Yapih

Hi there all, my name is Andy, im 33 living in the UK, im new to roleplaying but not new to final fantasy (been playing over a year now), the name of my character is Sakuyo Yapih, however this is my main Roleplay character as i wanted to keep my two characters seperate

MMORPG background

well i had played warcraft on and off up to the end of leigon, i also had a dab in Star Wars the old republic, star trek online and eve online

RP experience

very little, i did dab in to rp on star wars but not much, and also started dipping my toes into D&D

Character ideas/info

i have done a little background story 

Sakuyo Yapih, daughter to the known adventurer Silara Yapih (my actual main)  aims to help the needy in life, her whole life has been devoted to religion, since she was a child, while her mother was out exploring all of eorza and helping the needy in her own way, Sakuyo was raised by the paladin core in Ul’dah. Raised to know what was noble and what wasn’t, she devotes her life to religion and can often been seen around the temples of all the major cities. She has even brought her mother in to the paladin core and helps her with her learning and devotion to the core, she helps her mother gain a grasp on the values of being a paladin, and the religion that comes with it.

How did you learn about the coalition?

Google, was searching how to FF XIV roleplay

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy)

Light/Medium (reason stated below)

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc.)

well, im a sufferer of anxiety and post traumatic stress disorder and i am currently going through some other health issues, which is the main reason i want to roleplay, while im going through all of this i just want to get away from it all and be someone else

other things, i work in a warehouse, i am a Christian irl so i wanted my character to reflect that, my hobbies are photography, Magic the gathering, gaming and i am re-learning programming and web design (At my own pace)