Returning player, but new to a lot of content.

Opar Mopar

Name's Opar. A typical Lalafell Miner with a sense of adventure and thrall-like devotion to his lovely betrothed Omim Omi IC, her real life husband and general goofball OOC.

I have been Role Playing in some form or fashion for my entire life. I started with tabletops and from there progressed into a game called Asheron's Call which I have fond memories of. I was also a huge fan of Final Fantasy in my youth especially in my teen years when VII and VIII came out, and I am to this day a shameless Red XIII fanatic. 

I played FFXIV back when Stormblood had just dropped and enjoyed the game a lot, and canceled our subscriptions due to health issues on my end, but now that I am recovered and we are in a better place, we have returned. *sad trombone riff* (ha)

We are excited to meet new friends, and I hope to forge some new IC bonds as well. 

To that end, I'm not sure if this is not allowed here, and if it isn't, I will edit this out with no complaints, but Omim and I are having our Eternal Bonding Ceremony on the 28th of this month at 2:00 P.M. PST, and are extending an invitation to you all. Simply send either Opar Mopar or Omim Omi  (Both on Diabolos) a tell. 

Nice to meet you and hope to see you there. 

Edited by Opar Mopar
Forgot the date and time.