Sharlayan Outcast Seeking Connections [LT RP]

Been playing FFXIV for a little over a year now and I'm finally getting into the roleplay scene. I've pretty much been playing solo up until this point, so please bear with me.

Carrd:

https://vranzhennen.carrd.co

Preferences:

• Long term connections: I'm looking to create long term relationships for Vran primarily, however I might be willing to make certain exceptions if the idea is good enough!
  • Opposites: Due to her very introverted nature, I think an extrovert would bring out the good in her, or at least make for a good friend or a consistent person in her life.
  • Rivals: Someone to challenge her and help build character? This doesn't necessarily have to be someone that she dislikes or that would dislike her, however that could make for an interesting rivals to friends or perhaps even lovers plot.

OOC:

I would prefer a partner that is 18+ in case of mature themes.

Edited by Vran Zhennen

Hi!  Two of my mains, Epsilon and Tanz, are research mages, and while they are both weird, I don't think anyone could accuse them of being introverts. 

My style is more conversational than trading paragraphs, but if you'd like to see about forming a long-term acquaintance, feel free to hit me up!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...