Hi! :D

Jilexa

Hello Community,

My name is Jilexa Lin and have been on Behemoth's server since the BETA of the game. So I'm not new to the game or to many types of MMO's I've played in my life. However, I do play D&D every Tuesday night through Discord so the RP elements aren't lost to me, but I'm more cautious who I RP with as I have had some "bad experiences" with people coming off a tad more crude and aiming to get "something" after we got to know each other, so RPing is something I enjoy but it takes me time to warm up to people. I'm hoping to meet some great people in the future, where we can all have fun.

MMORPG background: Started playing way back in the early days of DAOC and it's many expansions, Everquest, Horizons, City of Heroes/Villains, WOW, LOTRO, Blade and Soul, Aion, Black Desert Online, FFXI, FFXIV, CHampions Online, DC Universe Online, D&D Neverwinter, Guild Wars 2, Lineage 2, Pirate 101, Rift, Tera, SWTOR, The Elder Scrolls Online, Wildstar, and the list goes on. The majority having max characters and attending end game content.

RP experience: As I said above I'm more cautious on RP elements in MMO's due to some bad experiences, but I am open to it as long as I get to warm up to people. Much of my RP experience comes from playing D&D throughout my life, starting in High School all the way through College and in my adult life now. I understand the lingo and how to make it enjoyable for everyone interested but once again I consider myself more of a Casual to Moderate RPer.

Character ideas/info: I'm a Miqo'te so I play the role of cat...MEOW! ;)

How did you learn about the coalition? Off of Reddit :D 

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy) Casual to Moderate, just wanting to meet good people and have fun.

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc.) Hmm, at this time, I think I'll only share that I'm a gamer. ;)

Thanks for reading/Listening,

Jilexa

Note: Looking forward to meeting some interesting people!

31 minutes ago, Moon Type said:

Welcome to the site, Jilexa! 😊

I'm sorry you've had such negative experiences, hopefully your time in FFXIV will be free of that sort of thing. Best wishes to you as you develop your character, embark on RP adventures and create new memories. o/

Thank you for the welcome and kind thoughts Moon Type! Even though I have been here for a long time, I just only started kinda exploring the RPing here in FFXIV, so can't report too much but I'm more patient than anything, so if it takes awhile then that's fine too, and I do appreciate the blessings. :D

Thanks,

Jilexa