Looking to try RPing

Hello,

I'm not new to the game but I've never done RPing before I want to try it. I'd like to find a Free Company that will help me get into this style of gameplay. I'm currently on the Exodus server. Also any advice is welcome. Thank you for reading.

Actually from looking into this a bit more it looks like I should create a character on the Crystal DC as it seems most RP FCs are there. I'm not against starting a new character. I actually like leveling up and don't find it too much a burden.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm in a similar situation. I've been playing the game for a while but wanted to try out RP and had no clue where to start. From what I've read Crystal is the place to be for RP and it seems that Balmung and Mateus are the 2 most heavily rp-centric worlds. I don't think it's possible to create a new character on Balmung with how congested it is but it is still possible to create characters on Mateus depending on the time of day. I just made this alt there a few days ago. Also, I found it helpful to browse through the community finder on the various worlds to see what kinds of RP FCs are out there and if what they do aligns with what you're looking for.