[Crytal DC - Mateus] Healer looking for friends & work!

Hello everyone! 

Just returned to FFXIV (sorta) and am looking for RP for my new main, a healer by the name of Lainey Shepard Currently located on the Crystal DC - Mateus and currently have no plans to server transfer at this time. My active hours are nightly from around 9:30 pm to 2:00 am Eastern Standard.

Rather than go through a lengthy post of RP hooks, character details, and the like, I'll only give a brief rundown of a few hooks but other than that feel free to check out her Carrd Profile located in my forum signature just down below, as well as my Discord and Tumblr info!

• Roleplay Free Company: Lainey is currently a healer without employment and has begun searching the adventuring companies for work. Outside of that, she may also be hired as a hostess or bartender in the meantime in order to make financial ends meet.

• Friends & Contacts: Always the friendly, happy, outgoing one, Lainey is quick to befriend those around her. Whether it's for a quiet social drink, an adventure through an abandoned, unexplored mining shaft or cave, to a more wild, alcohol-fueled night of dancing at Eorzea's hottest nightclubs, Lainey is down to be your partner wingman!

• Romance, Relationships & Flings: This Midlander is not the type to actively go searching for romance or heated flings, however, I, the player, am 100% okay with letting RP progress towards either of those things if it suits the characters. Random ERP for the sake of ERP is a no-go.

Apart from RP, I'm also open to running PvE / PvP / Raids though I suck at healing and will have to level a DPS class in an effort to feel more comfortable running content as a healer. I'm also open to just chatting and shooting the breeze over Discord, whether through chat or voice!

(Just don't expect me to sound like a 20yr old woman or you'll be disappointed....)

And that's that I suppose!

I hope to chat and make new friends with you soon! ffxiv_02252022_175403_368.png

Hey there! Lainey sounds like a fun character and I hope my boy Zeph gets a chance to encounter her sometime. That aside, I know that healing can be stressful when you're not used to it (especially in a group of randos who may or may not be jerks about it). Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to run an instance sometime with someone who's historically been a patient tank lol

Edited by Zephyr Soul
On 2/26/2022 at 9:22 PM, Zephyr Soul said:

Hey there! Lainey sounds like a fun character and I hope my boy Zeph gets a chance to encounter her sometime. That aside, I know that healing can be stressful when you're not used to it (especially in a group of randos who may or may not be jerks about it). Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to run an instance sometime with someone who's historically been a patient tank lol

Sure thing, I'm down to have them bump into each other

I may even take you up on the offer to run some content!

• 3 weeks later...