Advice

Hi Guys. I have played many games till yet. I see that , playing a different games not giving such a great fun which we should take from the single favourite one . So I just want to give you a advice that IF you want to play a games as a part of your life . Then Please only concentrate only one of them. 

Thanks

On 4/6/2022 at 4:31 PM, primadonna said:

what

I think wowspremium is expressing the idea that spreading oneself thin over too many video games can take the joy out of it. I've heard similar statements from others who prefer to focus on one game at a time until they've completed it, especially story driven games. Some streamers take a similar approach where they specialize in one video game and even adopt its design elements into their stream branding when allowed. 

I must confess, I'm a 'jack of all trades, master of none' gamer with several games on the go at any given time. ^ ^; I thoroughly enjoy the games I play though and FFXIV is designed with flexibility in mind. FFXIV even promotes other video games with cross over events.

That being said, I think I understand where wowspremium is coming from,  and others who take a more focused approach to their gaming. And if it makes them happier, then so much the better.