I can't draw, but I can make you pretty graphics!

Greetings!

I can't draw... But what I can do is make computer graphics. I can also do some photo manipulations as well. 

Wallpapers, banners, signatures... Come on and ask if you would like one~

I actually haven't done this in a while, so I may be a little rusty.

Also, I don't have an example of anything right now... Sooo~ Who wants to be my guinepig!?

Fill this out:

[b]Picture(s):[/b] [As many as you like.]
[b]Text:[/b] [WORDS!]
[b]Font:[/b] [Optional. If you have a font in mind. There's dafont.com if you see something.]
[b]Colour Scheme:[/b] [Optional.]
[b]Size:[/b] [Pixels! Standard sizes - S:300x80 M: 400x100 L: 500x150]

Greetings!

I can't draw... But what I can do is make computer graphics. I can also do some photo manipulations as well. 

Wallpapers, banners, signatures... Come on and ask if you would like one~

I actually haven't done this in a while, so I may be a little rusty.

Also, I don't have an example of anything right now... Sooo~ Who wants to be my guinepig!?

I'm game:

Picture(s): iaaKQjw.jpgwkFBHrS.jpg7ncCQza.jpg

5rv2hjw.jpg

Text: [Kassandra Dawn]

Font: [Optional. If you have a font in mind. There's dafont.com if you see something.]

Colour Scheme: [teal blues please]

Size: 400x100]

please feel free to use your artistic judgement and use as many of the pictures as you want.

Hey. I been thinking I need updated cover photo on my art page in Facebook. (last one is Easter/Spring themed)

You could use the photos found on my page (of my art and crafts) and make collage of them or something, to give idea of my art. Maybe using like 5-10 photos to make collage?

Size: 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels tall

No text needed (except maybe just "Vivid Flame"). And the bottom left corner needs empty-ish space since the profile picture will block part of it.

The page: https://www.facebook.com/VividFlame

Browse the albums there and see if you get inspired~ 

-----------

And please let me know if you want your name or something to credit you with in the comment when/if I post it on my page. :thumbsup:

I'm game:

Picture(s): iaaKQjw.jpgwkFBHrS.jpg7ncCQza.jpg

5rv2hjw.jpg

Text: [Kassandra Dawn]

Font: [Optional. If you have a font in mind. There's dafont.com if you see something.]

Colour Scheme: [teal blues please]

Size: 400x100]

please feel free to use your artistic judgement and use as many of the pictures as you want.

Here you go. If you want changes, just ask :D

rgda.png

[img=http://imageshack.us/a/img17/7614/rgda.png]

Hey. I been thinking I need updated cover photo on my art page in Facebook. (last one is Easter/Spring themed)

You could use the photos found on my page (of my art and crafts) and make collage of them or something, to give idea of my art. Maybe using like 5-10 photos to make collage?

Size: 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels tall

No text needed (except maybe just "Vivid Flame"). And the bottom left corner needs empty-ish space since the profile picture will block part of it.

The page: https://www.facebook.com/VividFlame

Browse the albums there and see if you get inspired~ 

-----------

And please let me know if you want your name or something to credit you with in the comment when/if I post it on my page. :thumbsup:

Interesting! I'll take a look.

Just your art, or the felt animals too?

^ I mostly just do the felt animals lately so I'd rather you use them, and maybe less if at all the actual drawings, but they're ok to use too :3

Just wanna say, they are so adorable~

It's awesome I love it!

Woot! Glad you like it :moogle:

Thank you! I've just feel super lazy to make new cover there and was planning to ask someone else to maybe make one. Maybe I make it the type that my fans can suggest cover photos to me there!

Anyways, do you want me to credit you as more than "forum friend"? :P

Cover made by: ______   (name?)

Thank you! I've just feel super lazy to make new cover there and was planning to ask someone else to maybe make one. Maybe I make it the type that my fans can suggest cover photos to me there!

Anyways, do you want me to credit you as more than "forum friend"? :P

Cover made by: ______   (name?)

-shrugs-

You can say made by Lauren. I'll post and say Hi :D