Hello!

Poe

Hello everyone - getting excited for the upcoming launch!

--MMORPG background

FFXI for 6 years then moved onto WoW, have dabbled in SWTOR, Rift, Aion, GW2, played for a short time during 1.0.

--RP experience

I didn't roleplay back in XI, but started rping about three years ago in Wow, I have come to really enjoy it and it gets a lot of time when I am playing.

--Character ideas/info

While I am transferring my 1.0 character over to Balmung, I am planning on my main server to be Gilgamesh. My character, Poe Lyzeal, a female Keeper of the Moon, will primarily be roleplayed as a botanist, fisher and merchant of wares she creates.

--How did you learn about the coalition?

Internet search for potential RP groups

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

I always label myself as a 'casual' rper, but I think of that more due to time constraints. During the week, I don't often give more than an hour an evening to rp, so I often pre-arrange rp time for weekends when I have a much more flexible schedule. Under the definitions posted - I guess it would be easier to just say medium for now!

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I have a career as an art/music therapist, so my work weeks tend to be long - which is why I love rp to allow for my brain to have a break from the tough real life stuff I watch and listen to daily. I am a musician as well :)

Very sad to see you'll be maining on Gilgamesh as I'll never get to RP with you there, but welcome none the less! They'll be glad to have ya. Will you be RPing at all on Balmung?

Very sad to see you'll be maining on Gilgamesh as I'll never get to RP with you there, but welcome none the less! They'll be glad to have ya. Will you be RPing at all on Balmung?

I have requested my 1.0 toon to be transferred there. If timing works out, I would love to have a mirror copy on Balmung so I get to dabble in both communities. I did want to edit my 1.0 appearance - has it been confirmed if that will possible at release?