Poe Lhyzeal

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Poe Lhyzeal [Miqo'te Keeper of the Moon]

• Primary character: Poe Lhzeal (Primary RP job - Poe is best described as a 'Mender' - similar to a shaman, tribal beliefs that she has been gifted to not only mend others but commune with nature and have control over plants and wind. - After leaving her tribe, she had a strong background in trade and gardening, she has become a closet Somnus dealer of sorts)
  • Primary RP linkshell: Black Lotus

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
     Light to medium - I consider myself casual - some days I will be pretty tied up with work and be unable to log in, so I am a big fan of keeping rp rolling over skype. If you are interested, please send me a message! I usually try to set aside one or two evenings a week to get some RP in.
  • Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Open to it - I do feel pretty strongly about people having choice over whether their character is killed...but injured, understandable - the game lends itself to a number of ways for one to recover from such injuries.
  • Views on IC romance:
     I am all for it - it often ends up in my storyline unintentionally.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Love it! I don't usually RP my characters with family ties (though open to it if someone has a great idea!), but friends are what get my character's by in many ways.
  • Views on lore:
    I do my best to be aware of lore and read up on it, but we are all human and sometimes we might miss something or not recall. Not the end of the world! I try to honor it.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    For me, typically /say is local roleplay. For /linkshell it would depend on the focus of the LS. I can easily imagine it as a form of long distance communication for RP - much like a radio, phone call, communication channel etc. I haven't been part of a group that has strictly used it for this purpose, but I could easily adapt.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: EST  (I think -5 GMT)
  • Contact info: A message via the boards here will work and can go from there!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Are you looking for healing? Or perhaps some of the finest Somnus?

In certain circles, word has spread that there is someone who provides mending and herbs for healing, amongst other things. Difficult to find in cities, rumors suggest somewhere in the Lavender Beds this individual may be found.

((A small cabin in the Lavender Beds [Ward 5, plot 32].))

• 2 years later...

A friendly bump as I am becoming more active again - have lots of awesome rp going on (and very discord rp friendly!) and always looking for more connections, even if it's a simple scene of someone buying some somnus or tea!