Never Say Never (Instead Say Hi)

Sygrina

Okay, before I say anything else, I have a confession to make: up until last week, I had no intention of playing ARR.

Then C'io showed me screenshots of all the varied characters you could make, which led me to the Roegadyn, and the next thing I knew I was scrambling to get a beta key. It took a few days, which was also about how long it took me to slap together a Roe name that would fit the 20 character limit, but now here I am. Blame C'io.

My background's pretty standard and boring: long time gamer and role-player, writer, baker of cookies, and owner (or, arguably, slave) of two cats.

As far as my character, I don't have much beyond the fact she's a Sea Wolf. There's a reason why her name deviates slightly from conventions, but I'll get to that story later. 

For now... Hi! Great to be here!

Oh, and I also said I'd never buy another Collector's Edition again, but damn it I want that baby behemoth... So, yeah, never say never.

BLAME C'ANADA

Sygrina's the reason why I'll be making C'io's eyes more amber-gold in Phase 4. She has a good eye! She doesn't like my nose, though, :(.

I'm glad you're here, Syg! People here are lovely and they're even -nicer- in the game! Mind blown. Let's run around with our silly CEs together! (Akihiko Yoshida artbook, I can't say no; I can only say BUY.)

Akihiko Yoshida artbook, I can't say no; I can only say BUY.)

THIS!

Erm- sorry, hello! How's it going? Welcome to the RPC? Yes! Welcome to the RPC! Not a question! Hopefully C'io has introduced you to all the semi-helpful things we have going on around here, yeah? If not, feel free to ask us about 'em! Hope to see you in game soon!

Akihiko Yoshida artbook, I can't say no; I can only say BUY.)

THIS!

Erm- sorry, hello! How's it going? Welcome to the RPC? Yes! Welcome to the RPC! Not a question! Hopefully C'io has introduced you to all the semi-helpful things we have going on around here, yeah? If not, feel free to ask us about 'em! Hope to see you in game soon!

Haha, yup, C'io raved about this site so I've been browsing around. Sooner or later I might even make a wiki page of my own, but for now I'm just figuring out the game itself. I look forward to seeing everybody on Balmung!