Limitless Sky [IC Hub]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that IC intro, Rock.

Here's my inspiration:

2vnkjd0.jpg

I swear I did not alter the colors in any way.  This was but a fleeting moment at sunset and just a few seconds later the sky had changed.  I love and embrace the ever changing, limitless sky.

I love that IC intro, Rock.

Here's my inspiration:

2vnkjd0.jpg

I swear I did not alter the colors in any way.  This was but a fleeting moment at sunset and just a few seconds later the sky had changed.  I love and embrace the ever changing, limitless sky.

Love it, looks like someone is a poet!

Hmm......a Limitless Sky Poetry Contest?

Hmmm.....

I think both of these linkshells are exactly what I was looking for.  I intend to be a bit of a "free knight" from Record of Lodoss war fame =P

So not being tied down to a well bonded group BUT being able to interact with them is just the kind of freedom I need!  Once game launches I'll be sure to request one.

Who can I contact to acquire these? (or has the list not changed since it was mentioned earlier?)

I think both of these linkshells are exactly what I was looking for.  I intend to be a bit of a "free knight" from Record of Lodoss war fame =P

So not being tied down to a well bonded group BUT being able to interact with them is just the kind of freedom I need!  Once game launches I'll be sure to request one.

Who can I contact to acquire these? (or has the list not changed since it was mentioned earlier?)

Same list as in the Coalition OOC thread

I think I would like to join this and the accociated OOC shell as well... some friendly voices in the swarm would be welcome.  Either I will seek out one of the mentioned people, or if that can be sent (via moogle?) then one to Kshennya T'tannish would be appreciated.  I have posted in the Coalition as well.

~K

Just send me a tell in game. Right now the original Coalition OOC linkshell is filled to capacity so we have been putting folk into the Coalition OOC 1 lihkshell and using the ic channel Limitless Sky as another OOC option in the meantime due to the fact that it isn't as full and everyone can still be connected.

Its going well make your character and we will get you your linkpearl. Right now due to everyone getting in we are not using this channel except for cross communication between the ooc and ooc 1 linkshells. Put your character name on the Coaltion OOC thread that you plan o playing. Also send a tell to Yaein Mayweather,, Edrin Wiks, Simon Lannis, Matthias Silverstar and Luluni Luni, Yeldir Melfusor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*With the recent announcement of the ability to build airships, the Limitless Sky ic story will be definitely kicking off when this is added in game!

Amaare will be keeping his promise for sure. I am also looking to make this a server wide project where every guild on the server is able to contribute something to the construction of the airship!

A true show of unity!

• 2 weeks later...