Limitless Sky [IC Hub]

Limitless Sky will function as the IC rp chat channel of the Gilgamesh rp community. All are automatically offered an invite after becoming a member of the Coalition OOC chat channel, the ooc chat channel of the Gilgamesh server. Those who are interested in passing out Linkpearls please just shoot me a pm. The Linkshells both will be set up by Open Beta.

*A wonderful thing about Final Fantasy mmos is that linkshells and pearls are actual items npcs use long distance communication right in the game so yes something like this would make sense even icly!

Please make sure to make use of the channel if you decide to join! We have new people requesting to join this channel all the time!

Here is the link for the Coalition OOC LS

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=3116&pid=38323#pid38323

An IC introduction:

"Man, I remember pop's dream was like getting an airship, I mean he loved our boat you know, she was a great gal before she got destroyed by that damn flying salamander. But, I'd see that old man get all teary eyed over getting himself an airship one day. Man he'd say "Son, I get me an airship and I am just going to fly off into the limitless sky till the day I close my eyes. I'm just going to take people everywhere and anywhere, see everything and anything and make the ground a memory my boy"   He'd go on and on about the possibilities and why he would name his ship Limitless Sky. So I figured hey what the hell, Having an airship one day would be kinda cool you know? I do like the idea of just letting people come along for the ride. Whoever wants to come along just would need to ask. I mean its all about the infinite possibilities right?"

- Amaare Margolis: Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire

1373870656_ffxiv_20130715_002527.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to reiterate, this is not -my- linkshell its the linkshell of the community itself for rpers. I just put a little backstory there because its an IC linkshell, so I figured something positive and inclusive would be the way to go. There will be an accompanying OOC linkshell as well -Coalition OOC-. These linkshells are simply for the roleplayers on the server to stick together and will be functioning no differently from your typical ic and ooc chat channels in any other mmo. So anyone who wants to give out pearls just say so.

I also want to remind everyone to not use the IC channel as a way to not rp in public, it was suggested that there was an IC channel for those who are leveling to use and I like those so I agree, but I will say that most of my own rp will be in say so that potential roleplayers can know we are around in the first place.

I'm definitely looking forward to Limitless Sky and Coalition.  I don't see a Linkshell description for Coalition -- did I miss it somewhere?

I don't know how the pearls work, but once I get my feet wet and get a better understanding of game systems (and geography), I'll be happy to help out.

I'm definitely looking forward to Limitless Sky and Coalition.  I don't see a Linkshell description for Coalition -- did I miss it somewhere?

I don't know how the pearls work, but once I get my feet wet and get a better understanding of game systems (and geography), I'll be happy to help out.

I'll put it up today when I can find an appropriate LS pic

/bow

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!  And I stand by what I said earlier -- once I have a clue as to what I'm doing, I'd love to help out!  Even if it's just standing at the door, saying "Hi!" to everyone who enters :P.

/bow

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!  And I stand by what I said earlier -- once I have a clue as to what I'm doing, I'd love to help out!  Even if it's just standing at the door, saying "Hi!" to everyone who enters :P.

Lol that's fine again if you have any questions about -anything- please shoot any of us a pm!

Here is the Coalition OOC link

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=3116&pid=38323#pid38323

• 2 weeks later...