*Brushes Dust Away*

Vix

Wellll, here we are again! Just wanted to drop a line and say hello to everyone. Looking forward to meeting new and familiar faces! :thumbsup:

Let's get down to the nitty gritty, shall we?

MMORPG background:

Aion, Rift, Tera, SWTOR, AoC, WoW, and TSW (A few more, but those are the major players)

RP experience:

RP'ed in every single one of those games. I like to think that I'm not spring chicken to the RP scene anymore. 

Character ideas/info:

Hmm, good question! I have a few ideas, but I need to see what sticks.

How did you learn about the coalition?

I've been hibernating for quite a while here.

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Med-Heavy. Mostly heavy. It really depends the crowd and what I'm doing.

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc) Welp, I'm in the process of planning my wedding. Word of advice to anyone getting engaged or recently engaged: Elope ;)

Aside from that, I like gaming (Survival Horror and RPGs mostly), reading, and watching horror movies (cheesy or scary). Oh, and MST3k/Rifftrax. Can't go wrong with those.

Welcome back and thanks for hopping into my thread!  It's great to see you - I'm looking forward to some great play! 

Also, thinking back on my own wedding, yeah, my advice is to elope.  It's best for the sanity check.  Okay srsly, I was so happy on that day that all the little things that went wrong were mere afterthoughts.  Getting there was the big chore, but the experience was transcendent!

Here's to further good times!

Muin

Welcome back and thanks for hopping into my thread!  It's great to see you - I'm looking forward to some great play! 

Also, thinking back on my own wedding, yeah, my advice is to elope.  It's best for the sanity check.  Okay srsly, I was so happy on that day that all the little things that went wrong were mere afterthoughts.  Getting there was the big chore, but the experience was transcendent!

Here's to further good times!

Muin

Its a pain. Especially when you have 20 million people telling you how they would do things.

Ah well, almost over! <3

Blade of the Immortal is one of my all time favorite mangas ^_^

Welcome!

Blade of the Immortal is amazing! It was one of the few mangas I actually got into. ^_^

Oh, man. Elope is just about right. I had 8 people at my wedding, including myself and my husband and we went out for fondue after. Most laid-back day ever... the day PRIOR, of course, was hell, but whatever!

Anyhoo, welcome to the RPC- actually I guess you've been here, so welcome to coming out of hiding!