Hello there!

Kailia

Hi, I am new to these forums, but not new to RP. I've RPed in Starcraft, Warcraft 3, World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings Online, and even tried to RP in Star Wars: The Old Republic and Everquest 2.

Long story short, World of Warcraft has shown me Blizzard has gone so far down hill and corrupt, that I've uninstalled all Blizzard Products. Lord of the Rings Online I've run into a few drama queens which caused me to quit a few times, and when I tried to return to it recently I found they had banned me from their official forums for no reason. Literally. When I disputed it and sent 2 emails they finally got back to me 2 weeks later that they could find no reason at all why I was permanently banned from their forum for 2 years and lifted the ban. The quality of that game has also degraded since I last played so I decided not to return to it.

Tried Everquest 2, while it has a somewhat decent RP community, the games graphics are horrible and buggy. And SWTOR is lacking in an RP community altogether. Even the RP guild I joined hardly RPed. So when a friend mentioned FFXIV: ARR and that it was in beta, I looked it up, liked what I saw, and signed up for the beta. Got in on Phase 3 and I have to say, I think I finally found a new home. It has everything I want. Great graphics, fantastic story, the company that made it admitted their mistakes and worked towards correcting it, and the RP community actually is more organized than SWTOR.

So here I am! This game I have good feelings about. And I've definitely got some good vibes from this community so far. So then when Phase 4 starts, I got a decision to make! If there's an RP server or 2, I will have to communicate with my friends and see which one we want to roll on. It will be good getting back into MMO's. I level slowly, and I prefer making things about the journey and not rushing to end game :)

And if anyone is curious what my main will be, it will be a young Conjurer named Kailia Sweetleaf. I will attach a pic of her for you guys :)

No_More.Heroes_full.1217063.thumb.jpg.4596f6852aeffc0053275d11c174d7ca.jpg

I won't lie, that was a mouth full. ^^

You will find that alot in the world of gaming to be honest, as everyone demands to be pleased. Anyway I hope you find your new home rich and full off flavor. Oh and welcome again.

I won't lie, that was a mouth full. ^^

You will find that alot in the world of gaming to be honest, as everyone demands to be pleased. Anyway I hope you find your new home rich and full off flavor. Oh and welcome again.

Well I've played Final Fantasy's in the past. Got the original NES one, loved FF6. FF7 was confusing to me quite often. FF8 was one of my favorites of all time. FF9 was pretty fun. FFX and X-2 became my favorites for PS2, followed by XII. Never tried XI. So given Square's history with story telling, and my experiences thus far in beta, I definitely feel a really high feeling that I've finally found my niche.

Welcome to the RPC! While it always sucks to have to deal with drama queens (I think most of us have had to at some point), so far people here seem to be friendly and open. While we may not always get along, there's still a feeling of community as we're all excited about the same game. :D