Mumble Fun Nights

Okay guys, I just needed to post this. I absolutely love all of you! You're fabulous people, and nothing shows how awesome you all are like our Mumble Fun Nights!

Yes, yes, you heard right! Mumble fun nights!

Tonight we had an amazing time with Karaoke Night. If you care to hear our soulful rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody, click here.

But we are more than just karaoke!

We do Cards Against Humanity nights and coming soon, Who's Line is it Anyway? night! So stay tuned, more fun is headed your way!

And don't be shy! We're a good bunch, we promise!

I look forward to singing/playing/ and just being goofy with you all again!

Thanks for the awesome time!

Mumble Fun Nights are sponsored by the Aes Sedai Tower and Corvus Cinis Linkshells (shameless plug) as well as the awesome Intermission shell all found on the Balmung server!

Singing

I had so much fun last night! I am normally not the shy one anyone on mumble knows that, even when  it comes to singing. (If you pulled up next to me in your car you would probably die laughing cause its all I do Example )) But for some reason on mumble I don't know why I get very nervous. Well I can tell you I was not nervous at all with these people in mumble they where great even though I used my sister as a crutch to help me sing! Lul. Anyways I highly encourage anyone to come on I swear we don't bite and are super welcoming!

Cards Against Humanity

Over the past few weeks this game has been the highlight of my day and I'm glad its going to be an event and welcome anyone who wants to laugh their pants off. It is a lot of fun and hope to see everyone there!

Thanks so much Ally for posting this I am so happy you did! Shawty you da best, you da you da best! :love:

I just thought I would add a disclaimer that Cards Against Humanity is not for the faint of heart, as we seem to latch onto certain cards and just use them a lot....

it tells you quite a bit about us I feel.. You know who you are.

Also, if you are faint of heart, for the love of the twelve never use the "furry" custom pack. It will lead you down a road you really don't want to go down.

I just thought I would add a disclaimer that Cards Against Humanity is not for the faint of heart, as we seem to latch onto certain cards and just use them a lot....

Also, if you are faint of heart, for the love of the twelve never use the "furry" custom pack. It will lead you down a road you really don't want to go down.

And if you do use it never, ever, ever Google terms you don't understand.

Nope. Ask Belisar to tell you. He's a fount of knowledge.

Nope. Ask Belisar to tell you. He's a fount of knowledge.

But the look on Jonexe's face when he searches for new things.  Its worth it just for that.  Such as BW's