Mitari's Art Request Thread

:chocobo: Hi there~

I'm new to the forums but I've been looking around at all the artwork and got a bit inspired. I'll be doing some free artwork for you folks if you'd like. Go ahead and post here with a reference if you want something. ^^ I don't have any samples or anything so, it'll be a surprise when you get your piece. Heh.

:chocobo: Hi there~

I'm new to the forums but I've been looking around at all the artwork and got a bit inspired. I'll be doing some free artwork for you folks if you'd like. Go ahead and post here with a reference if you want something. ^^ I don't have any samples or anything so, it'll be a surprise when you get your piece. Heh.

Hmm, I might as well~ 

Here's one of my character, Juniper:

JuniperRosenburg.jpg

Hello there Mitari and welcome to the RPC! Our community is really blessed to have so many talented artists, and I'm sure you'll fit right in. If you don't mind me making a request, I have some references ready for my character, Manari Onai. Here they are:

http://imgur.com/a/VS9QC

I can't wait to see your work regardless of what it is that you are drawing!

Well, I'd love a little something if you feel so inclined. The problem is that I had no idea what my character may look like. Here's what I know:

Name: Runa Dawning

Race: Hyur midlander

Origin: Garlean Empire

Previous profession: Magitek mechanic

Current profession: Miner/smith

Appearance... Here's where I get stumped.

Hair: short-cropped hair, stylished more to stay out of her eyes than any sense of fashion, maybe with a headband or bandana-type cloth

Face: angular with sharp cheekbones, but pretty in a humble way

Eyes: Green? Maybe?

Clothing: No-nonsense tunic and trousers with a tool belt. Clothes might be a tad dirty. Hard leather work boots. A hammer or pick axe in her hand.

If that inspires you at all, I'd love to see it. Maybe you'll inspire me!

Ohhhh, well this will be exciting! Now samples and a surprise in return. I'll jsut leave my character here and see if you face giving him a try. :D

All pictures found here: [1] [2] [3] [4]

and you can find his personality and stuff in the wiki entry in my signature. :D

Much appreciated for anything you come out with. :3

Thank you for offering. <3

Surprise is fun!

Since I am still debating on playing a male or a female Miqo'te keeper of the moon, you might help me make a decision if you feel like drawing a male! (was playing female in 1.0 so I have a good idea already).

All I could say is: black and purple highlights long hair, archer, the quiet suspicious kind :)

Would love if a male miqo'te is fun to draw for you. Azrel for outsiders (still trying to figure out his kitty name).

If you ever feel like drawing a busty duskwight elezen lady, my profile is on the same Character References picture that Alothia linked and I would be flattered also. But like Nel said, just have fun!! :thumbsup: