Heyas!

Navarre

Hello! Been lurking the site for a bit while I sat waiting to get into the beta, and decide if this was the mmorpg I've been waiting for. As soon as I cast my first fire spell on a big-nosed shrew, I knew it was.

Though I'm not new to FF (I still play VI again every few years), I am new to the mmos. I played/rped an haughty warlock in WoW for several years,  but quit after my long-time guild fell apart. I've been bouncing from mmo to mmo hoping to find the same kind of game/community I lost. FF XIV is looking like a great place to take a chance on. Looking forward to rolling the Eozean version of Jehanne, and finally seeing people in game.

Congratulations on your first day of not being a lurker. It's always hard to find another community that feels like home, but so far, the RPC and FFXIV seem to fit me like a pair of comfy old shoes. FFVI's my favourite of the series, so I can say with no bias that you have wonderful taste. I hope that I'll get to RP with you in phase 4 and that your stay here is long and pleasant.

Hey! Welcome to the RPC. Hopefully you'll find the game as satisfying, at LEAST in the area of RP as many of us have over the years. We'd be more than happy to answer any questions about lore or anything else like that, or you could always check out this biggol' lore post. We also have some hopefully helpful guides sprinkled about for various stuff you can do or read around the site :).

The level of contribution on these forums is always inspiring to me, and you may find that once you start the ball rolling yourself, its an addictive experience :D.  In addition to the helpful bits suggested to you by Xenedra, why not let the community know a little bit about your role-play preferences by filling out the form on either the Balmung or Gilgamesh Directory forum?  

Look forward to seeing you in game, perhaps...good luck :thumbsup: !

Hello and welcome~! Glad to see you away from the lurking shadows O.o I was there for quite a while myself. And if there's any FF game to replay, might as well be VI C: because I'm not biased or anything. Anyhow, if you've got questions plaguing your brain or if you're looking for character feedback, feel free to ask here on the forums! We're all super helpful~ I hope to see you in game C: