Forum formatting question

How do I use the Spoiler tag, please?  I wrote up a post, inadvertently clicked on the Spoiler tag icon and now I have Spoiler boxes where I don't want (or need) them.  I saved the post to Drafts, so as soon as I learn how to use Spoilers, (and get rid of unneeded ones), I'll be ready to go!

Thanks for any guidance!

~ Ami

It's really easy if you switch to "view source" (the very last button in the post options up top.) After that, just put in:

[spoiler]This is where your text and images go in the spoiler.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=You can add titles to the spoiler too!]It's super easy.[/spoiler]

When you preview the post, it should look like:

This is where your text and images go in the spoiler.

It's super easy.

You can also do this in the regular WYSIWYG editor, but you won't see the spoilers in the editor, you'll have to post to see it. (if you use preview, the WYSIWYG editor sometimes deletes the spoiler tags, negating all your hard work!)

I usually use this method because it prevents any spoilers in spoilers in spoilers (spoilerception?).

Spoiler code can include one of the two following:

[spoiler]text/image/video here[/spoiler]

[spoil]text/image/video here[/spoil]

You can only see the code in the "source mode" if you're using the WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor.

If you're not sure what forum editor you're using (there are 2-3 of them) or how to change it, check out this post: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=1693&highlight=sceditor