In need of character development and lore resources.

Hello all,

I may simple just be entering the wrong keywords into my search engine, however, I am having some difficulties in finding some lore (namely on Lalafells).

I have a skeleton of what my character's backstory may be (and her personality as well), however, there a few voids in this development that I feel a little bit of lore may help fill.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you.

Well... this is the official post for naming conventions, which actually contains other information as well. And, of course, there's the official page on Lalafell, which has some basic information on them.

Is there something specific you'd like to know about? I may not know a whole lot about lalafell lore, but I'm sure someone can find out the answer (or extrapolate one) if you've a specific question.

Thank you for the quick reply.

I actually found both of those pages (my name follows the correct naming conventions for a fem Lalafell Plainsfolk, right?)

I can't think of any question in particularly in mind. I was hoping to get a general knowledge on Lalafell personality type/lifestyle/sociology so that I can try and fill out my character's personality and history as to why she is the way she is now.

Also, I don't know much of the lore within the FFXIV realm and I don't want my character to come off as clueless when something is mentioned that I don't quite know about.

Sorry if I am being needy. :)