Hello, friends.

Hello everyone. I'm Chickpea. 

I live near Philadelphia, I'm a book worm and comic book fan and I enjoy MMORPGs. I used to play a little FFXIV waaaaaaaaaay back when it first launched but haven't touched it since. I'm very excited by all the changes I am reading about and seeing and would love to get back into the swing of things. That of course, means RP! It wouldn't be a normal foray in an MMO without some RP!

So if you have any comments/questions/whatevers, just lemme know :3 It's very nice to meet you all and I look forward to making new friends. Hooray!

I live near Philadelphia, I'm a book worm and comic book fan and I enjoy MMORPGs. I used to play a little FFXIV waaaaaaaaaay back when it first launched but haven't touched it since. I'm very excited by all the changes I am reading about and seeing and would love to get back into the swing of things. That of course, means RP! It wouldn't be a normal foray in an MMO without some RP!

So if you have any comments/questions/whatevers, just lemme know :3 It's very nice to meet you all and I look forward to making new friends. Hooray!

Ok, how's this...why "Chickpea" :P ? What special meaning does that name hold for you?

Welcome aboard, hope to see you contribute further as you move about the boards :thumbsup: !

Hello Chickpea and welcome to the RPC 8-)

Normally, I'd say if you had any questions to feel free to toss them at us but since you said that...any ideas of what sort of character/characters you're looking to play when you make your return? :)

Ok, how's this...why "Chickpea" :P ?  What special meaning does that name hold for you?

Welcome aboard, hope to see you contribute further as you move about the boards :thumbsup: !

First question!

Yes! Lalafell. I'm interested in a lot of the classes/jobs right now, especially summoner and dragoon. So something like that. I've had my fair share of healing characters in the past and I kind of would like a break from that, at least for now.

Secondly!

Oh goodness, I LOVE chickpeas and everything chickpea oriented! I'm afraid it's really not too much deeper than that. Thank you both!