Nostalgic bonding moment

Dubs

Terra! (Did that girl have green hair, or was I just projecting that because I wanted that to be Terra with Wes and Biggs?)

Soooo.... we have Lightning/Snow clothes, therefore I am gonna go ahead and hope that they add a FATE where I get to wear Locke's clothes.

I love the draconic motif on the new magitek armor. I'd like to get myself a suit as well--collecting mounts is a pastime of mine.

I haven't actually played Final Fantasy VI for more than about two hours or so. I really should pick it up again, so I can have something to do until beta while still monitoring and posting on the forums.

I love the draconic motif on the new magitek armor. I'd like to get myself a suit as well--collecting mounts is a pastime of mine.

I haven't actually played Final Fantasy VI for more than about two hours or so. I really should pick it up again, so I can have something to do until beta while still monitoring and posting on the forums.

Yea I'm really digging that they updated it so smoothly to fit the current aesthetics while still looking like the classics.

Also go play FF6 while you wait for 14, totes worth it.