I'm looking for local players, people to hang out with. I'm in Texas, north Dallas area. Anyone around?

Played FF games since FF6. Mainly play rpgs. Working through Skyrim again but FF14 might put a quick end to that. Associates in Networking. In a bachelor program for cyber security.

I'm looking for local players, people to hang out with. I'm in Texas, north Dallas area. Anyone around?

Played FF games since FF6. Mainly play rpgs. Working through Skyrim again but FF14 might put a quick end to that. Associates in Networking. In a bachelor program for cyber security.

Welcome to the forum!  Can't say I'm in the area (I'm in St. Louis), but I hope you find some folks near you to hang out with.  In the meantime, there's a lot of great folks here that you can chat it up with until you find some folks IRL.  Good luck and enjoy the day!

Might I suggest checking the website linked in this post?