Hello all

Colyer

Hi guys and gals,

Guess I'll start with a bit of history. I've dabbled in many MMOs, such as CoH, GW, GW2 and SWTOR though WoW was what I played the most.

As far as RP, I am new to it. While I would always create little back stories for my characters and gave them lore appropriate names I never actually RPed in a MMO. 

Bare with me as I gain my RP legs and can't wait to meet you all in the game.

Hi guys and gals,

Guess I'll start with a bit of history. I've dabbled in many MMOs, such as CoH, GW, GW2 and SWTOR though WoW was what I played the most.

As far as RP, I am new to it. While I would always create little back stories for my characters and gave them lore appropriate names I never actually RPed in a MMO. 

Bare with me as I gain my RP legs and can't wait to meet you all in the game.

Hello and welcome!  There's a great community of players here who are more than willing to help out with developing characters and RP style.  I'd direct you to The Role-Play Handbook for a fantastic write up on style, etiquette, and general information about role-playing.  Hope to see you soon, and enjoy the day!

Welcome to the RPC! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find your RP legs soon. There are a lot of helpful posts to help you get started, and there's even a mentor program if you feel you may need more help. But I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay. :D

Yay! Welcome! So good to see new faces in the RP community. No doubt you'll find plenty of people willing to help you along your way. :) You can definitely count me amongst those people (I'm still learning the lore of the place but hey! Study buddies!).

Glad to have you with us. I know you'll love it.