The Night Witch

ShoggMommy

[align=center]7385Gfr.png[/align]

The Night Witch is a heavy RP pirate/privateer crew (ooc: free company) for characters both new and seasoned on the Balmung Server, FFXIV. The crew believes that by binding together; not only can we provide for ourselves, but help enact positive change in the greater world. To ensure this change; the Heart of Coeurl is commissioned under the Maelstrom; captained by C'sien Zoth and lead by Admiral Merlwyb Bloefhiswyn.

Captained by C'sien Zoth and maintained by her First Mate & Quartermasters, the crew enjoys a wide range of RP, from guided storylines using a dice mechanic to light hearted RP as the crew sails and tours pubs for drink and song. Typically shore leave takes place Tuesday evenings at 7PST and is open to the public. If you are curious about the Coeurl and it's members this is an excellent time to get to know us. All of our story driven events use our dice system to help emphasize character triumphs as well as their failures. That is not to say that all of our RP is scheduled. We have a vibrant and diverse range of characters on at all times during the day.

Our Current Residence:

The Goblet: Ward 6; Plot 26

http://nw-rp.shivtr.com

Should you wish to join us please apply to our Recruitment link just above or send a PM in game to an individual who has a NW-RP tag, OR contact Saikhan Dotharl, Kosei Matsuo, Yesui Dazkar, Argent Windrider or Oswin Mercer.

[align=right]Happy Sailing! 

-Foxberry[/align]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Modnote: Moved back at Foxberry's request. :)

Thank you so much Alothia <3 I hope you're doing well.

Anyway- just to inform everyone I'm working on getting HoC back up and running. Information of how to join and recruitment is in the tabs above!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re-established the FC in character tonight. It was a lot of fun.

Thank you for those who showed up and played with us. We even got some random rpers joining us in the Wench! It was awesome. :)

Re-established the FC in character tonight. It was a lot of fun.

Thank you for those who showed up and played with us. We even got some random rpers joining us in the Wench! It was awesome. :)

Should have told me! I would have been happy to drop by and give my support.