Limitless Sky Swimsuit Competition! (On Hold)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A date has been picked, the event will be taking place November 9th at the usual time of 1pm est. I would like to give our soon to be arriving server transfers and new folk time to get their levels in order and get a feel for the server.

sorry for the delay in responding, rl slowed this down a bit.

Right now the judges are

Az'to Jinjahl

Mattias Silverstar

Yeldir Melfisor

Selsix

Fiona Arasgain

I'd like to have at least four male and four female judges with a total of eight. Keep an eye on this post for new developments.

I'd also like to have fourteen contestants, seven men and seven women in total. All will be required to have each of the swimsuits as of right now this moment.

Please remember that this is a for fun event socializing is highly encouraged!

If you wish to participate as bartenders, guards, cooks or even weavers who have the ability to make the swimsuits for attendies you are all welcomed.

I am in need of of a planning group as well, this event is a bit more complicated than the other events I've done so far. There will be a full in game meeting with all staff taking place on October 26 3pm est. Event rehersals will be taking place November 2nd, this rehersal/meeting starts at 2pm est!

Entertainment is definitely needed! All bards and dancers please contact me immediately!

When exactly will this be? Luna could be persuaded to participate, if it is for a good cause. :D

You are more than welcomed to come and join us for the day to participate if your character is still on the server.

Fantastic everyone. We do need some Roes to join this competition please!

A date has been picked, the event will be taking place November 9th at the usual time of 1pm est. I would like to give our soon to be arriving server transfers and new folk time to get their levels in order and get a feel for the server.

sorry for the delay in responding, rl slowed this down a bit.

Right now the judges are

Az'to Jinjahl

Yeldir Melfisor

Selsix

Poe Lhyzeal

Matthias Silverstar

Oujou Shahyadva

Two of the judges will be backup status. Judges are picked due to order of interest in this thread.

I'd like to have at least four male and four female judges with a total of eight. Keep an eye on this post for new developments. Two will be backups in case someone cannot make it.

I'd also like to have fourteen contestants, seven men and seven women in total. All will be required to have each of the swimsuits as of right now this moment.

Please remember that this is a for fun event socializing is highly encouraged!

If you wish to participate as bartenders, guards, cooks or even weavers who have the ability to make the swimsuits for attendies you are all welcomed.

I am in need of of a planning group as well, this event is a bit more complicated than the other events I've done so far. There will be a full in game meeting with all staff taking place on October 26 3pm est. Event rehersals will be taking place November 2nd, this rehersal/meeting starts at 2pm est!

Entertainment is definitely needed! All bards and dancers please contact me immediately!

When exactly will this be? Luna could be persuaded to participate, if it is for a good cause. :D

You are more than welcomed to come and join us for the day to participate if your character is still on the server.

Need more contestants please

No more judges for now

And please our newest or more shy members to the server please please please participate! I am more than willing to make room for an newcomer to Gilgamesh! I don't just want those who were with us at launch being a part of this!

I honestly would be sad not to have a new face or two for this event amongst the staff, judges or contestants!

Folk from the other coalition ooc channels and LFRP I am looking at you!

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately due to a recent death in the family I am going to have to put this event on hold. This event will definitely be happening but due to the complexity of it (and recent server transfers both to and from Gilgamesh) I'd like to give it more time as my mind is currently not there for this event. I seriously apologize for this and please believe that this event will happen!

There will be other events coming soon! Promise!