Limitless Sky Swimsuit Competition! (On Hold)

To coincide with the appearance of the heat resistant gear there will be a swimsuit competition about a week or so after its debut!

See everyone there.  I'll put down more details later! And please anything that someone wants to do put it down. I'd love everyone being involved!

We will certainly need judges!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you cowards won't get up there and compete!

Bah! Saefinn would take his trunks off if he could. He's definitely going to be competing. ;)

I've posed for a naked calendar in RL, I think I have all the relevent experience here.

Hey if you want to compete just say so! I'd like to have at least four men and four women here with three judges. After the first Beach Party Festival I'd be willing to allow up to five or six more on both side with whomever would be interested from directly in game!

Anyone willing to contribute items for prizes from our crafter section would be more than welcome, and please if you have a love for catering and catering rp we'd love your services!

I would volunteer to compete but work might be an issue....

If there can be last minute entries then I might be able to swing it!

This event will probably be on the first or second Saturday after the official in game festival so that people at least have two weeks to get the gear. Also it will be held in the early afternoon so our friends from EU and other timezones can join us. So perhaps 1 or 2pm est?

I would volunteer to compete but work might be an issue....

If there can be last minute entries then I might be able to swing it!

This event will probably be on the first or second Saturday after the official in game festival so that people at least have two weeks to get the gear. Also it will be held in the early afternoon so our friends from EU and other timezones can join us. So perhaps 1 or 2pm est?

Work schedule changes for me (no need to talk about boring work stuff) :dodgy:

Rest assured if I can I will definitely be there!

• 1 month later...