Quick photoshop request!

First of all, I had no idea where to put this post since I'm not showing off my own art. I have a minor art request from anyone familiar with photoshop & photo manipulation. And second of all, I hope it's okay to ask this favor? If not, I apologize and mods are free to delete the thread.

I just commissioned a pair of headshots of Adriel and Brom and I really like how they turned out: http://i.imgur.com/sLSk73k.jpg. What I would like to do, though, is move them closer so that one is a little behind the other, maybe a tad higher or something. Does that make sense? Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do that with the white background and paint won't easily let me turn the white background transparent. If anyone can throw something together for me in like 5 minutes I would be very grateful! Don't put a lot of effort into it, though. :D

First of all, I had no idea where to put this post since I'm not showing off my own art. I have a minor art request from anyone familiar with photoshop & photo manipulation. And second of all, I hope it's okay to ask this favor? If not, I apologize and mods are free to delete the thread.

I just commissioned a pair of headshots of Adriel and Brom and I really like how they turned out: http://i.imgur.com/sLSk73k.jpg. What I would like to do, though, is move them closer so that one is a little behind the other, maybe a tad higher or something. Does that make sense? Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do that with the white background and paint won't easily let me turn the white background transparent. If anyone can throw something together for me in like 5 minutes I would be very grateful! Don't put a lot of effort into it, though. :D

Done and done...  gimme 10 :)

How's this?

giYURIt.jpg

If you want the edges a little cleaner or some drop shadow I can do that too, but you said fast  :D