Barber Shop Wishlist

Honestly, the customization options are almost all woefully inadequate for a game releasing in 2013, save for the colors (which I adore). I need more face option, a greater range of eye choices, more mouth options (instead of the four exact same options for every face - "normal", thick, thin, and pursed), way more hairstyles (long, short, and medium-length, with braids, dreadlocks, corn rows, curls, waves, you name it), at least a few more tattoo options, and significantly more actually useful facepaint options (as opposed to the utterly useless star-on-cheek or chocobo-on-cheek).

This isn't directly related, but I'd really like hair styles with two versions, one up and one down. Being able to put your hair up before a big battle without having to go to the barber to do it would be great! It would also help with longer hair styles that have clipping issues with certain armor types.

Also a five o'clock shadow open. or at least something in between the chin scruff and a full blow beard

You know a five o'clock shadow on Chance would look mad nice with the long dreads ponytail my mouth is watering for, Colyer for president.