Herro?

Aleister

Soo.. Not sure how to go about this but I'll be using the template given to provide information about myself! 

I'm Aleister(Also known as Hastur/Relicque in other mmos.) I've played quite a bit of MMORPGs but mainly World of Warcraft and Tera online. My roleplaying experience.. I'm a light roleplayer is best to describe it.. I'm a shy roleplayer sadly thanks to certain type of communities in previous games but I hope to break that in this MMORPG and become.. weeell a medium type RPer, you guys seem very kind and open!

I have no ideas yet for creating my character, I'm just toying around with the benchmark creation right now as I need to learn the lore before making a story (Nothing crazy 

I swear! I just prefer to know my lore well before making a character.) All I know is that he will be very Chivalrous!

Beeelieve it or not I stumbled about this site via google.. Infact you guys were at the top of the first google page, though I was looking for something else but I'm glad this site popped up!

My hobbies consist of cycling, exercising and lore reading. I love me some good old lore learning of awesome games/anime.

I am looking forward to making friends with you and finding a guild! (I'm still confused between the difference of linkshells and free companies so I'll just say guild for now.. Heh.)

Welcome to the RPC!

Plenty of links and brains to meet all your lore needs here on the RPC, all you need to do it a bit of searching, and if that turns up nothing, make a post with your questions. The lot of us would be more than happy to give you what insight we have.

That being said, as far as Linkshells and Free Companies go, think of it this way. A linkshell is a chat channel. You can hand out "linkpearls" which lore-wise are literally just round pearls that serve as a means of communication across long distances in Eorzea. You can speak into them, and hear out of them. Linkshells are just basically a large network of linkpearls that are connected.

A Free Company is your standard "guild" from other games. They can be leveled up to get perks for those in the free company, they can have their own specific housing which can also give perks to members of the free company, among other things.

Thing is, you can only be in one free company at a time. You can have multiple linkshells at one time, however.

Hello Aleister,

You've passed through some of the same worlds I did (WoW & Tera :D )

You mentioned anime...which one is your favorite?  I know, I know, ask that to a typical watcher, and get a list of ten to twenty :P

Welcome to RPC :thumbsup:!

Thank you and yeah... That is a big list, I'll give you my favorite five so you have an idea of my taste this is in order! Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Darker than black, Gungrave, Fate/Stay(Zero also) and Tiger and Bunny.

Edit! I forgot to add Hellsing OVA! CAn't believe I forgot Hellsing! v.v

Hatur.. Hastur... that name rings a bell but I can't recall from where! :o

Anyways, welcome in!

If you like Hellsing, you'll notice our resident manga-alucard avatar guy. I know I smile for no reason whenever I see his posts, just because of the pic. :P

Hatur.. Hastur... that name rings a bell but I can't recall from where! :o

Anyways, welcome in!

If you like Hellsing, you'll notice our resident manga-alucard avatar guy. I know I smile for no reason whenever I see his posts, just because of the pic. :P

^^;; Got it from H.P. Lovecraft that might be it? Hehe