Bored At Work v2.0 !! Accepting Requests

Again, still taking requests, yes. Just be patient!

[align=center]Here's the list so far:[/align]

(Artist's choice means you haven't any specific pose or action occurring, I get to do whatever I want unless you decide on something beforehand.)

Fearless punching an aldgoat in the face

Kaed playing with a carbuncle

Xenedra being flirtacious

Kari at her friend's grave

Faydrell at a tavern

Tragic Masque - (artist's choice)

Meia - (artist's choice)

Rogier - (artist's choice)

Ashren Snow - (artist's choice)

Nahue & Manari - (artist's choice)

Koyu - (artist's choice)

~Someone had inquired what 'style' of art I do. I'd have to say it's mostly like a contemporary 国画 (水墨 style!) (chinese waterpainting). Colors blend, flow, overlap, and blur together. 

Anyway, here's some art:

295r3es.jpg

6yjp5g.jpg

I think your style would be good for depicting Kevaraan, particularly during one of his more paranoid/angry or protective/combative moments. I especially like the way you do the faces and eyes. But, I understand if you're busy--this is my first time getting into a request thread early. I'm resuming art myself, so it might be good to have other styles to study.

#68 Here is my reference thread post, and my wiki is in my sig. Even just a portrait is fine, if you want--feel free to include some color or blood too, if you like.

I think in your original thread, you mentioned being able to do the original drawing in only about fifteen minutes. That's very impressive, and I wonder what you could do in an hour, given that.

Thanks!! I've been drawing for years. Was gonna be a graphic arts major until I fell in love with culinary arts!

Anyhow, I'll draw you a good one for sure! All the drawings I've posted are just things I've done at work in my spare time. So on a day off I could definitely come up with a masterpiece!!

Also. There will be blood.

Lots of blood. >:0 I love 'darker' themed drawings muahaaa~

Yes! I can't wait to see it. I haven't seen many artists (outside here) that would be willing to do such things, much less for me--but I don't look very hard. I have a feeling it will be very good.

Your linework is very crisp and I could stand a lot to learn from it. I have my own art thread, but I don't do my own linework due to limitations--I can't freeform hardly anything, and I really need to go back to the basics and relearn things like how to hold a pencil and draw lines... *sad, stilted laughter* Sometimes I wish I could work with actual physical paper again.

I had aspirations of going to some sort of trade school for art, but unfortunately, I can't right now. I'll have to make do with learning from other people, so I'll certainly keep an eye on the thread.

Yes! I can't wait to see it. I haven't seen many artists (outside here) that would be willing to do such things, much less for me--but I don't look very hard. I have a feeling it will be very good.

Your linework is very crisp and I could stand a lot to learn from it. I have my own art thread, but I don't do my own linework due to limitations--I can't freeform hardly anything, and I really need to go back to the basics and relearn things like how to hold a pencil and draw lines... *sad, stilted laughter* Sometimes I wish I could work with actual physical paper again.

I had aspirations of going to some sort of trade school for art, but unfortunately, I can't right now. I'll have to make do with learning from other people, so I'll certainly keep an eye on the thread.

Art for fun is always good. I almost never use pencil, I like pens. That way if I make a mistake I can't erase it, but just turn it into something different, thus adding to the awesomeness haha. I'll be glad to be your art guru!!

Alright alright alright everybody~ Here's the lineup:

Sienna & Aysun gettin wasted

Kevaraan lookin' crazy

Meat choppin' meat! 

Should be fun. :D

Ohhh! Very interesting art ^^ I can't be sure if your style would fit a request I have in mind so I'll wait until you finish the one of the two girls since it's more of a cute theme(I am no way meaning to discredit your abilities!)

Looking forward to your submissions, please keep it up! ^^

Eee! I'd like to request please if you're still up for it :3. I have a reference post on the character references thread. As for what she's doing... she likes entertaining, drinking and flirting/messing with people! lul Anything you want to practice expression/pose-wise would be fine, too :>

8-) Alright everyone. Yes I'm still accepting requests as they pile in, in order of course! I just finished Aysun & Sienna. I just got Paint Tool Sai again as well so I can actually color it and stuff.

As soon as I re-learn how to use this mofo the artwork shall be pouring in. I draw pretty fast.

So... I tried to make it more cutesy/girly than what I'm used to.

(^^ Also bear in mind I don't have a tablet or scanner, just doin' this with pen/paper, take a photo with my phone, the mess around with SAI a bit. So the quality isn't gonna be that badass)

Delivered!

IT WAS UGLY I TOOK IT DOWN

I wouldn't mind one :) but im currently at work so cant post any reference thingy. But I like your style and i love the expressions of Aysun and Sienna cant wait to see more!

Edit:Home now and there is a reference sheet in the Character Reference Thread.

Edit edit: as for the pose, can have her training, dancing, singing, fighting, training (she uses a pole arm) or maybe visiting her friends grave. those are just some ideas but do what ever you want :3